Question by FRANCISCO L: what is partners capital account analysis on schedule k-1 form 1065?
I want to know if the capital contributed during the year is only the cash contributed by the individual on the schedule k-1 or is the cash contributed amount on the line item from all the partners in the partnership. If so, do you take only the percentage ownership of the partner to figure out how much of the contributed cash is theirs?
Answer by jwishz
K-1 is your account. Includes what you put in plus your share of earnings, loss and distributions
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- Partners Capital Account analysis
- partners capital account analysis k 1
- K1 Capital account analysis
- partner capital account analysis
- Partners capital account analysis K-1
- k1 capital account
- capitol 1 account
- schedule k-1 capital account
- partner\s capital account analysis k 1
- capital account analysis K-1
- what is the definition of capital investment?what are the advantages and disadvatages?
- Q&A: what will be capital investment for the complete construction project of 1MW capacity of Hydro Power Plant?
- Plexus Capital raises more money after all
- Q&A: Is Book Rate of Return is good for capital investment decision ?